LORD Center Bonded Rubber Bushings without Outer Member
Compression Load Range: 200 - 8,200 lbs (890 - 36,475 N)
"Absorption of shock, attenuation of noise, reduction of wear and elimination of lubrication..."
LORD Center-Bonded Bushings are used in applications where the absorption shock, attenuation of noise, reduction of wear and elimination of lubrication is required.
Center-bonded bushings are designed to be loaded radially and utilize a soft torsional spring rate to provide freedom in rotation. High radial restraint maintains the alignment between joined parts.
- Heavy duty highway equipment
- Drilling equipment
- Industrial machinery
Features & Benefits
- Easy to install
- Uncomplicated design provides initial economy
- High-strength bonding assures extended service life
- Minimal maintenance due to specially compounded elastomer
- Determine the amount of static loading at the installation point.
- Determine the conditions under which the joint will operate.
The following should be used as a guide to part selection for Type “A” and Type “B” service.
- TYPE A: Extreme conditions (reversing dynamic load or distortion at high frequency – over 600 cpm), use 1/3 the Radial Static Load Rating.
- TYPE B: Average conditions (constant radial load, intermittent shock), use the Radial Static Load Rating.
Max Radial Static Load (lbs.)
Radial Spring Rate (K rad) (lbs/in)
|J-3830-6||200 lbs.||13700 lbs./in.||4.8 lb-in/deg|
|J-2005-2||250 lbs.||14800 lbs./in.||3.0 lb-in/deg|
|J-4705-2||625 lbs.||25200 lbs./in.||16.0 lb-in/deg|
|J-6424-1||780 lbs.||39200 lbs./in.||23.0 lb-in/deg|
|J-6310-1||925 lbs.||27500 lbs./in.||25.0 lb-in/deg|
|J-5385-32||1000 lbs.||26200 lbs./in.||24.0 lb-in/deg|
|J-5950||1125 lbs.||40000 lbs./in.||94.0 lb-in/deg|
|J-5506||1800 lbs.||24600 lbs./in.||58.0 lb-in/deg|
|J-7121-2||1950 lbs.||105000 lbs./in.||100.0 lb-in/deg|
|J-7231-1||2075 lbs.||168000 lbs./in.||81.0 lb-in/deg|
|J-5807-1||2700 lbs.||96000 lbs./in.||105.0 lb-in/deg|
|J-5971||3200 lbs.||102000 lbs./in.||260.0 lb-in/deg|
|J-6729||5250 lbs.||164000 lbs./in.||123.0 lb-in/deg|
|J-6145||8200 lbs.||312000 lbs./in.||796.0 lb-in/deg|
|J-7069-1||15800 lbs.||410000 lbs./in.||1150.0 lb-in/deg|
Max Radial Static Load (N)
Radial Spring Rate (K rad) (N/mm)
|J-3830-6||890 N||2398 N/mm||546.0|
|J-2005-2||112 N||2591 N/mm||339.0|
|J-4705-2||2780 N||4412 N/mm||2.8|
|J-6424-1||3470 N||6863 N/mm||4.0|
|J-6310-1||4115 N||4815 N/mm||4.4|
|J-5385-32||4448 N||4587 N/mm||4.2|
|J-5950||5004 N||7004 N/mm||16.5|
|J-5506||8007 N||4307 N/mm||10.2|
|J-7121-2||8674 N||18385 N/mm||17.5|
|J-7231-1||9230 N||29416 N/mm||14.2|
|J-5807-1||12010 N||16809 N/mm||18.4|
|J-5971||14234 N||17860 N/mm||45.5|
|J-6729||23353 N||28716 N/mm||21.5|
|J-6145||36475 N||54631 N/mm||139.4|
|J-7069-1||70282 N||71791 N/mm||201.4|